Manufacturer Warranty Policy
- DURATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF WARRANTY PERIOD:
The warranty period shall commence on the invoice date. For Advantech equipment the standard warranty period shall be two-year parts and labor.
- THIRD PARTY NON-ADVANTECH PRODUCTS:
All Non-Advantech products, including those supplied within assembled systems by Advantech Service Centers, will be covered by the Third Party Manufacturers warranty and time period and shall not exceed one year of coverage through Advantech. After one year, Advantech does not take responsibility of warranty or repair for Third Party Non-Advantech items. Owners should contact Third Party Manufacturers for warranty service and provide model numbers and serial numbers of the Third Party item. Third Party items include, but are not limited to, CPUs, RAM, Hard Drives, Floppy Drives, CD-ROMs, Ethernet Cards, Non-Advantech Video cards, etc.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTY:
Warranty service shall not apply to defects resulting from:
- Improper or inadequate maintenance by owner
- Unauthorized disassembly, modification, or misuse
- Operation outside the environmental specifications of the product
- Improper site preparation and maintenance
- Improper storage or handling by owner
- Owner supplied software, hardware, or interfacing
- All warranty is voided if the Advantech warranty label or serial number is removed, illegible, or missing.